General Conditions of Use
1. LEGAL NOTICE AND ACCEPTANCE.
This document governs the use of the Internet site http://atomdroneworks.com that you have just accessed (hereinafter the “Website”), which Mr. Asier Torres Orcajo, owner of ATOM Droneworks (hereinafter referred to as “ATOM DRONEWORKS”), makes available to Internet users. ATOM Droneworks, in the person of Asier Torres Orcajo, has its registered office in Bilbao, Dirección, with NIF 30.663.970-W. You can contact ATOM DRONEWORKS at the address indicated above or by email email@example.com
The use of the Website assigns the condition of User and implies its full and unreserved acceptance to each and every one of the provisions included both in these General Conditions and in the other General or Particular Conditions of Use, if any, in force in Every time the User accesses it, so if it does not agree with any of the conditions established herein, you must not use / access this Website.
ATOM DRONEWORKS reserves the right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use of the Website as well as any other General or Particular Conditions, Regulations of use, Instructions or notices that result from application. Also, ATOM DRONEWORKS reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or cease operating the Website at any time. Consequently the user must carefully and carefully read this document in its entirety, on all occasions that the use or use of the Website is proposed as it may be modified.
All those individuals or legal entities resident or domiciled in other countries of the European Union or outside the European Union must ensure that access to and use of the Website and / or its content are permitted in accordance with its own legislation. In any case, the access and use of the Website by a User that does not comply with the requirement of residence in Spain shall be deemed to be performed under his sole responsibility, exempting ATOM DRONEWORKS from any liability to the extent permitted by the applicable legislation.
Through the Website, ATOM DRONEWORKS provides users with access to various content, services, information and data (the “Contents”) made available to Users by ATOM DRONEWORKS or by third party service and content providers. ATOM DRONEWORKS reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the Contents and the conditions required to use them. In general, the provision of the Services does not require the previous subscription or registration of the Users, although registration may be required for some of them.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3.1. Access and use of the Website. The User acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of the Website and / or the Content included therein is freely and conscientiously held, under its sole responsibility. The access to the Website and / or the Contents included in the same does not imply any guarantee regarding the suitability of the Website and / or the Contents included in the same for specific or specific purposes of the Users. ATOM DRONEWORKS may establish limitations and / or additional conditions for the use and / or access to the Website and / or the Contents, which shall be observed by the Users in any case.
All information provided by the User must be truthful. To these effects, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he / she communicates as a consequence of completing the necessary forms for the subscription of the Services, access to contents or restricted areas of the Website. Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all information provided to ATOM DRONEWORKS permanently updated in a way that responds, at any time, to the actual situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and any damages caused to ATOM DRONEWORKS or third parties for the information provided.
To use the Services, minors must first obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts performed by the minors in their charge. The full responsibility for determining the specific content and services to which minors are entitled corresponds to the elders in whose charge they are.
3.2. Authorized Use of the Website and Content. The User agrees to make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website and the Contents, in accordance with the applicable Law, these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, morals and generally accepted good practices and public order. The User must abstain from:
1. Unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or Content for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, Deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Services, computer equipment or documents, files and any kind of content stored on any computer equipment.
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access;
3. To cause damage to the physical or logical systems of ATOM DRONEWORKS, its suppliers or third parties;
4. Introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of ATOM DRONEWORKS, its suppliers or third parties;
5. Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of ATOM DRONEWORKS, third-party suppliers and other users;
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Content, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or is legally permitted;
7. Suppress, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of ATOM DRONEWORKS or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the Contents ;
8. Obtain and try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures different from those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Content is located or, in general, Those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disable the Website and / or Content.
9. In particular, and in a purely indicative and non-exhaustive way, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, Software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(A) In any way is contrary, disregards or undermines the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution, in the international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
(B) Induce, incite or promote criminal, defamatory, defamatory, defamatory, violent, or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order;
(C) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition;
(D) Incorporate, make available or permit access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or otherwise generally incompatible products, elements, messages and / or services contrary to law, morality and good manners; To public order;
(E) Induce or induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
(F) Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance;
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights on the Contents and / or any other elements inserted in the Website (including without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, Databases, software, flow charts, presentation, look-and-feel, audio and video) belong to ATOM DRONEWORKS and / or third parties. In no case does access to the Website imply any waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website do not give Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the previous and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by ATOM DRONEWORKS or the third holder of the rights affected.
ATOM DRONEWORKS authorizes Users to use, display, print, download and store the Content and / or elements inserted in the Website exclusively for their personal, private and non-profit use; Provided that in any case the origin and / or author of the same is indicated and, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and / or industrial property notes of their owners appear. The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, or decompilation is strictly prohibited. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the holder of the rights in question.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY.
In order to use some of the Services or to access certain contents, Users must previously provide ATOM DRONEWORKS with certain personal data.
6. EMPLOYMENT OF COOKIES.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
7.1 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of the Website. ATOM DRONEWORKS does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website or of those other websites with which a Link has been established. In addition, ATOM DRONEWORKS will not be responsible in any case for any damages that may arise from:
1. The lack of availability or accessibility to the Website or to those other sites with which a Link has been established;
2. The interruption in the functioning of the Website or computer errors, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation;
3. The lack of suitability of the Website for the specific needs of the Users and;
4. Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized intrusion outside the control of ATOM DRONEWORKS.
ATOM DRONEWORKS does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties outside of ATOM DRONEWORKS that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the Users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, ATOM DRONEWORKS will not be liable in any case for any damages and losses of any nature that could be derived from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of Users.
ATOM DRONEWORKS does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties can not access the type of use of the Website that the User makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, ATOM DRONEWORKS will not be liable in any case for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
7.2 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use of the Website, services and contents by Users. ATOM DRONEWORKS will not be responsible in any case for the use that the Users and / or third parties could make of the Website or the Contents, nor of the damages and damages that could derive from the same. ATOM DRONEWORKS has no obligation to control and does not control Users’ use of the Website and Services. In particular, ATOM DRONEWORKS does not guarantee that Users use the Website, Services and Contents in accordance with these General Conditions and, as the case may be, with the Particular Conditions that result from application, or that they do so diligently and prudent. ATOM DRONEWORKS can not verify the identity of Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that the Users provide about themselves to ATOM DRONEWORKS and to other Users.
ATOM DRONEWORKS excludes any liability for damages of any nature that could be due to the use of the services and contents by the users or that may be due to the lack of veracity, validity exhaustiveness and / or authenticity of the information That users provide about themselves and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of the personality of a third party performed by a user in any kind of communication performed through Website.
7.3 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the Contents. ATOM DRONEWORKS does not publish the Third Party Content published on the Website and therefore does not guarantee or be responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of said Contents. ATOM DRONEWORKS will not be liable in any case for any damages that could derive from:
1. The lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and / or timeliness of the Contents originated by third parties;
2. The inadequacy for any purpose and the disapproval of the expectations generated by the Contents;
3. Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the User relying on the information or data provided or provided in the Contents, including without limitation the loss of profits or business opportunities.
7.4 Disclaimer of warranties and liability in connection with the Links. The Website provides users with technical linking devices, directories and search tools that allow Users to access pages and / or websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties. ATOM DRONEWORKS does not check the content on those pages at the time it establishes a link to them and does so in the good faith belief that such content complies with the applicable legislation. However, in no case shall ATOM DRONEWORKS be responsible, approve, or make own products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material on such web pages and does not control or be responsible, approve or Makes proper the successive modifications of said materials.
ATOM DRONEWORKS does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to:
(A) The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites;
(B) The maintenance of the information, contents and services existing in the sites that by some means are linked;
(C) The provision or transmission of the information, contents and services existing in the linked sites;
(D) The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services existing in the linked sites, in the same terms and with the same scope disposed with respect to the contents and services provided by third parties through the portal.
In the event that it is required by judicial or administrative order, ATOM DRONEWORKS will remove the links to those websites that infringe the applicable law and / or harm the rights of third parties.
8. ACTIONS IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE.
ATOM DRONEWORKS reserves the right to exercise as many shares as are available in law to demand the responsibilities arising from breach of any of the provisions of these General Conditions of Use of the Website by a User.
ATOM DRONEWORKS may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of the Services to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of these General Conditions.
9. PARTIAL NULITY.
The declaration of any of these general conditions as null, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining conditions, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time the fulfillment of any of the general conditions set forth herein shall not imply a general waiver of compliance with another condition or conditions, nor shall it create an acquired right for the other party.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The provision of the service of the Website and these General Conditions of Use of the Website are governed by Spanish Law and in particular by Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, and Other concordant standards. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao.